By booking an apartment you accept the house rules – they are a set of rules between the guest(s) and the host.
- The Madlhof is an adult apartment house! Children / teenagers are allowed to stay in selected apartments from 12 years old
- Please ensure that all items are used for their intended purpose and please report any damage.
- The host is not liable for valuables of the guest or guests.
- The key card may not be given to third parties (non-guests).
NUMBER OF GUESTS / THIRD PARTIES (NON-GUESTS) / VISITORS
- The maximum possible number of guests of the booked apartment must not exceed
- The transfer of the apartment to third parties (non-guests) is prohibited.
- Overnight stays of third parties (non-guests) are not allowed.
- The use of the apartment and the entire inventory is restricted to registered guests only.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the whole house – you can smoke on the balcony or terrace.
- Bringing pets is NOT allowed. No pets are allowed without exception
- Please dispose of trash in the designated area (trash hut at the
- Storing garbage (especially leftovers, etc.) on balconies or terraces is not allowed.
PARKING AREAS / GENERAL AREAS
- We ask you to park in the underground garage (provided that the height of your car is incl.
superstructures maximum 2.20 meters).
- The parking areas in front of the house are for the customers of the
Farm store reserved.
- Between 22:00 and 07:00 there is night rest.wd
- Partying and playing loud music is not allowed.
- Entering the farm buildings (stables/machine hall/feeding/manure area) in the farm association is prohibited for reasons of sow protection and hygiene.
- Feeding the animals is not allowed.